Meticore Review: We tried Meticore to testify if its approach of targeting low core body temperature to lose weight works.
(DISCLAIMER: THIS METICORE SUPPLEMENT REVIEW IS AN INDEPENDENT EVALUATION OF THE SUPPLEMENT AND IS NOT MEANT TO REPRESENT THE BRAND, COMPANY, OR ANY OF IT’S BUSINESS ASSETS)
What is the Meticore Diet Supplement?
Meticore is a 100% natural diet supplement designed to target low core body temperature, which Meticore’s creators claim is a newly discovered, clinically proven root cause of slow metabolism.
This diet supplement has a proprietary blend of some of the highest-quality nutrients and plants that research has shown target low core body temperature and can in turn trigger metabolism for both women and men.
Meticore is manufactured at a FDA-inspected facility with a combination of all natural ingredients, which gives great relief in terms of quality and side effects.
As of the date of this review thousands of people have taken Meticore with no reported side effects.
Meticore is said to not need the help of intense exercise or diets to provide the promise of shedding the extra pounds of its consumers.
How does Meticore work? Can Meticore really boost my metabolism through my core temperature? Are there any side effects that I should be aware of?How do I avoid getting scammed? We already addressed some of that, but we go into much greater details below.
This detailed Meticore review will provide a full breakdown of the product’ pros and cons so that you can make a well informed decision before purchasing, and it’s based on our team member’s research and results.
We’ve even included some outsider’s review videos on Meticore for you to get different perspectives and further advices from them…
And some scammy tricks going on online regarding Meticore that you must avoid!
We’ll be sharing our findings, some personal results from team members and final thoughts in just a moment so stay tuned!
If you just want to skip ahead to get the product from the official Meticore site click right here!
How Does Meticore Work?
Meticore’s research has found that men and women with unexplained weight gain had one thing in common: a low core body temperature, which is the temperature of the body’s internal cells.
The supplement’s approach is to target your body’s core temperature and regulate it so that it activate the slowed down metabolism. Such slowness coming from the low temperature of the cells that keeps the metabolism from functioning at an optimal rate.
This supplement aims to improve your body’s ability to work optimally, and promote weight loss. Meticore also targets to destroys all the fat cells and chemicals that disrupt endocrine functioning.
Additionally, Meticore is designed to detoxify the body as a whole from all the chemicals you unwittingly come into contact with every day through apparently harmless items such teflon frying pans or plastic water bottles, and aims to help improve your body’s overall immune system, making it resistant to diseases.
Meticore’s main benefits are:
- Weight loss through its capability of optimizing one’s metabolism.
- Detoxifying the body from toxins acquired on processed/non natural food.
- Strengthening of the immune system.
- Helps shed off excessive fats naturally by its natural fat-burning effect.
- Bumps energy levels through its proprietary blend of natural ingredients.
- Promotes a better and repairing deep sleep that helps with the overall health.
- Lowering of high blood sugar levels.
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol levels.
- Aids in having a deeper and repairing sleep throughout the whole bedtime.
How To Take Meticore?
The best time to ingest a Meticore serving (1 tablet) is at breakfast.
Ideally, have the pills with a glass of water.
Meticore is a self sufficient diet supplement, so there is no need to follow any particular diet plan or exercise routine on top of it.
However, it always makes sense to follow a healthy food regimen and/or an exercise plan along the way, if possible, as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Sleeping enough time (whatever works best for you, usually 6 to 10 hours straight at night) is also recommended because it always helps with any change that the body is experimenting.
Meticore Ingredients – What’s In The Pill?
Before even evaluating any supplement, we always make sure to check out the ingredients inside. We recommend you do the same so that you can be sure of what you are consuming.
Thankfully in this Meticore review, we’ve already listed them out for you.
Here’s the list of the key ingredients found in Meticore and their main benefits:
- African Mango – In a recent study, people who took African mango capsules daily for 10 weeks lost about 30 pounds, reduced their body fat by 20%, and decreased their waistlines by 6 inches. It has shown to help reduce bad cholesterol levels in the body. It helps suppress appetite, preventing overeating that contributes to excess weight gain.
- Brown Seaweed Extract – Is a nutrient-rich ingredient that contains high levels of iodine, which boosts thyroid function. Since poor thyroid activity can lead to low metabolism, this extract can help raise your metabolism by fixing thyroid function. it stimulates a protein that facilitates fat burning and promotes the conversion of energy to heat. Responsible for increasing a low core body temperature.
- Moringa Oleifera – is a plant ingredient that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s also very nutritious and helps support general health. It can help lower blood sugar levels, which contributes to weight loss.
- Ginger – is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient that, besides aiding in weight loss, also promotes general health. Ginger fights free radicals that cause the oxidative damage, therefore allowing metabolism and fat oxidation to occur optimally.
Meticore’s Pros & Cons
Contains 100% natural ingredients that are safe to consume for the general public and is non-GMO.
It’s convenient to use, only requiring one pill per day.Raises core body temperature up to its optimal level.
Meticore helps detoxify your body from harmful chemicals.
60 day money back guarantee. If it doesn’t work for you within 60 days you can ask for your money back and they’ll refund you 100% – no questions asked.
FDA Approved Lab – the production of Meticore comes from an FDA approved facility in the USA which ensures that quality and consumer safety are well taken care of.
The official Meticore diet supplement is currently available online only on approved websites. NOT on Amazon or other retailers.
It might not work within a few days of usage. We haven’t seen any evidence of anyone getting results before at least two weeks of using it consistently as indicated, so it might not be a good fit for people looking for super fast results.
Not made to work on younger people. People that want to lose weight, whom are in their “teens” might not see results because Meticore is unlikely to target the root cause of younger people’s overweight issue. They also don’t usually have lack of energy or a slow metabolism caused by low core body temperature.
Who Is Meticore Good For?
Meticore can be used in general for anyone above 20 years old of any gender. However, there are certain groups of people that should not use this supplement.
- Pregnant women – it is not advisable to take any weight loss supplement when you are pregnant.
- Post-pregnancy – it is not recommended to consume any weight loss supplement immediately after pregnancy, especially if you are also breastfeeding your baby.
- People on Medication/Illness – if you are currently on any type of medication or underlying health condition, please do check with your doctor before consuming any form of weight loss supplements to be 100% sure.
- Anyone with a history of eating disorders should not take supplements marketed towards weight loss.
If you are ever in doubt, please consult your doctor or dietitian before consuming not just Meticore, but before taking any health supplements.
Any Known Side Effects?
Meticore follows GMP standards, which means that it adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices, so the high quality of both their ingredients and the product overall is guaranteed. On top of this, Meticore is FDA certified.
However, you should always use common sense and if you think you may be allergic to any of the ingredients in the formula, then you should not use it. Or if you have a medical condition you should ask for your doctor’s clearance before using Meticore.
Meticore is made using the latest equipment and then put through third party inspections and quality control to guarantee the safest possible product.
Meticore Supplement Pricing
Here’s the pricing for the bottles of Meticore:
- 1 Bottle: $59 – single bottle with 30 days supply, but highest price per unit.
- 3 Bottles: $49 per bottle – most popular option with 90 days supply, with higher chance to see benefits over time than with a single bottle.
- 6 Bottles: $39 per bottle – best value option with 90 days supply and the best cost to keep seeing results in the long run.
Ordering a bundle option (3 or 6 bottles) is obviously the most cost effective option if you decide to purchase.
Most likely you’ll start seeing solid results after a few weeks and if you buy the single bottle you’ll be wanting to get more before you run out of pills.
Our team got the 3 bottles bundle to test it out because we think that’s the option with the best value to try it out the first time.
Some of the people from the team that tried it out already reordered the bundle of 6 bottles and some others even placed several orders of the 6 bottles option.
See the team’s result below to understand why they are going all out with ordering Meticore!
Our Team’s Results!
Some of our team members decided to give Meticore a try because we felt that, if it really works, it would change our lives for the better. Otherwise, we would just return it within 60 days for a refund.
Actually, none of us had to return the supplement and you’ll find out why next.
The following are the results after 4 weeks of usage of the Meticore supplement taking 1 serving (1 tablet) at breakfast.
Disclaimer: we prefer to keep our teammate’s real names anonymous for privacy reasons so we are using fake names to ensure that. Their age and gender are real.
- Robert (49 y/o): His biggest change is his increased energy levels during the day. He started noticing the change after the third week. He’s always needed a nap after lunch, but hasn’t been needing it after the third week. He’d also lost 13 lbs at the end of the 4th week.
- Perla (54 y/o): Mother of 6 who kept gaining weight from 125 lbs to 205 lbs since she started giving birth. She has lost 26 lbs, and at the 4th week of using Meticore she was at 179 lbs. Started noticing the loss of weight after the second week.
- Maia (59 y/o): Maia’s biggest change was noticeable since the first few days. The team noticed how much younger she looks and how active she’s become. She also lost about 14 lbs and reports to be having the energy to go out for runs with some of her athlete grand children.
- Brad (61 y/o): At the fourth week Brad had lost 18 lbs. His wife and children say that his energy levels are through the roof and that he’s even considering to join a local triathlon club, after having said he would never do that after watching an ironman race on TV. Looks like Meticore is some sort of athletes factory or something!
- Christine (43 y/o): She’s a rare case of success. After forgetting about taking Meticore about 2 to 3 days each week she still lost 11 lbs at the end of week four. She kept eating all the sweets and junk food that she’s used to (which we don’t recommend), and still managed to get those results. She’s never had problems with her energy levels, but she says that she feels like she’s having better night sleeps which causes her to feel better throughout the day.
We initially ordered the 3 Bottles – 90 days supply, but given these results they are all ordering the biggest Meticore bundle (6 Bottles – 180 Days Supply)before they run out of pills so that they can keep further improving their results.
Some are even ordering several 6 bottles bundles for friends and relatives!
Meticore Review – Conclusion
We wouldn’t say that Meticore is a “lose weightonly” supplement, but it also works well to enhance your overall health and energy levels due to its ingredients blend as explained above.
The metabolism boosting + fat burning by targeting low core body temperatureseems promising and an approach that no other supplement in the market has taken, as far as we’ve seen.
As the Meticore manufacturer’s state, we don’t think that you’ll see quick results, so most likely you will after a few weeks of usage. Make sure to get a bundle (3 or 6 bottles) if you decide to purchase for better cost.
The 60 days 100% money-back guarantee gives anyone a great relieve when feeling skeptical of trying it out, even after being convinced by the results on this review.
Also, as you saw, it doesn’t work right away. We wished this was something we could use and reap all its benefits quickly, but we had to be disciplined and use it every day with breakfast to see results (well, most of us anyway…you saw Christine’s case).
Some of us started seeing results after the few days of usage. Others saw results from the second week, etc., so it varies from person to person.
If you decide to purchase, make sure you do it through the official link so that it is a recognized purchase and the quality is guaranteed!
Quick tip (again): we recommend you buy the larger bundles where the price per bottle is much lesser and you making it well worth your money!
Video Reviews By External Users
We’ve given you our review on Meticore based on our team’s experience using it, and we don’t want to overwhelm you with endless reviews that you can’t really verify, but we understand that you might still be skeptical about taking the leap and buying it.
Because of that, we decided to gather a couple of reviews that come from users that are not part of our team so you can take the perspective from people not related to us.
For example, here’s a review from a lady who has used the Meticore and talks about her experience (including her own before/after photos) and warns about a scam floating around the internet claiming that they are the real Meticore.
And here’s another review, now from a male’s perspective. He gives some interesting insights regarding his results (including before/after photos), thoughts on the supplement and on how to buy it.
NON OFFICIAL SITES ARE SCAMS!!!
A BIG WARNING regarding purchasing Meticore…
People have created websites that look identical to Meticore’s official one!
Meticore is ONLY available through its official website!
Their official website is mymeticore.com, NOT ANY OTHER!
NEVER EVER BUY from a NON OFFICIAL WEBSITE!
Not even from Amazon! Please avoid being scammed!
So, Is Meticore a scam?
YESSS, but only if you buy from a site other than mymeticore.com.
Simply to avoid these scam versions, you just need to do ONE THING!
Buy the supplement ONLY from the official website.
So, again…what is the official website for Meticore?
mymeticore.com – Click Here To View It!
We hope that you’ve found this review of Meticore helpful and finally made your decision about this product.